Well, Joel and Lyla and I were going to take a trip to Door County from this past Thursday until today but decided against it. For one the weather was forecasted to be just plain lousy there (even worse than here!) and we weren't quite comfortable bringing Lyla since she is still drinking so poorly. She had two appointments at the clinic--this past week--to try to basically brainstorm with several health professionals to figure out how to get her to drink more, but that's a whole 'nother story. Please continue to pray that she'll start taking in more fluids. (Today she seems to be drinking a bit better.) All this to say, we decided to take a staycation! Joel and I both had off work for 5 days. We have enjoyed just having family time and relaxing at home. We had one day of absolutely gorgeous fall weather on Saturday so we decided to go for a hike and enjoy the amazing beauty of God's creation. I love the fall! And what a blessing to live in such a beautiful area of the Midwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment