Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Just for fun I am doing a Not Me! Monday post--it's a fun concept I got from another blog that I follow! Here's a note from MckMama (the creator of that blog):
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Hmm...well I did not hang out in my pjs until the afternoon every day this weekend, simply because I wanted to be lazy. And I definitely did not take my dog out into the yard wearing only my nightie. Nope, not me!

I definitely did not go out to eat on Saturday night and wake up with food poisoning on Sunday morning causing me to have stuff coming out of both ends. And I definitely did not share that on my blog because that is simply too much information. Nope, not me!

And finally, my husband did not end up wearing my trouser socks to work because he was out of clean socks because his wife hadn't done the laundry in such a long time! Nope, didn't happen!

Hope you have a great Monday and a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment