Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My sweetie...

...turned 33 on Sunday. Poor guy had to work 12 hours on his birthday. I thank the Lord for him--he's a wonderful husband, father, provider...I could go on and on.
Love you Joel!


Lyla and I made a trip to Marshfield this past Saturday to do some visiting. We got to see Grandma Nita. She is doing much better. She'll be in a nursing home until Thursday and will then get to go home! She looked great and was walking and totally with it. She's a tough cookie! Thank you for your prayers on her behalf.

I learned that my grandma & grandpa's old barn got blown down in a storm over the summer, and here are the remains. I actually got quite nostalgic and little sad about it because the barn has been on my grandparents' farm for as long as I can remember. It was just strange for it to be gone--the view was so different! So I had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment