Monday, September 5, 2011

Catch Up!

Happy Labor Day! Hope you had the day off and that it was an enjoyable one. :) I realize that I have not been very astute with my blogging lately, and for that I do apologize. We have been somewhat busy...mostly having fun! So here's my catch-up post with a little bit of this, that, and the other things included.

Lyla with her little cousin Ethan--he's 6 months old already, and sweet as ever. He does smile a lot, though I never seem to be able to catch it on camera.

Lyla and I took a 10-day trip to visit my family in Arizona. It was wonderful--such a blessing to spend a lot of quality time with my parents and brother and his fam. It was just what we needed. :) I actually was kind of a space-cadet and didn't take many pictures at all on the trip. But my parents took some good ones, so if they send them I will post some more from the AZ!

Lyla playing with Charis and Sophie

Auntie Abby with Sophie and Naomi

And we hit up the Houston County Fair--Lyla continues to love animals.


Some vids from the splash park. Oh man, does Lyla love water!




And this last vid is from our beloved physical therapist, Tanya's, last visit. She took a full-time position elsewhere and we will miss her tons! She taught Lyla (and us!) SO much. We are so grateful for the huge positive impact she has made on Lyla's development!

No comments:

Post a Comment