Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Prayer request...

Just asking for prayer for Lyla because she has not been eating well at all lately and it's really stressing Joel & I out. Can't seem to figure out why the change. She seems just fine, but I just wonder if she's growing very much with such a small intake. Thanks & Blessings to you. :)

1 comment:

  1. We'll be praying. Ava is not a big eater either. She started off really good and then around 8 months just stopped liking food as much. My doctor said it's nothing to be worried about as long as I am giving her the option to eat. It's her job to actually eat the food that I provide. And I have noticed that when Ava is teething, she won't eat the entire time she's getting teeth! Hopefully that is Lyla's reason too! :) Give her hugs for us!

    ReplyDelete