Friday, August 28, 2009

9 months today...

Lyla's 9 month birthday probably won't be a day that we look back upon fondly. She had a rough night last night--woke up several times (Grandma Cathy stayed with her at the hospital through the night) and just seemed uncomfortable. She still was not peeing this morning after having her catheter out for over 24 hours so they did an ultrasound to see if there was urine sitting in her bladder that she wasn't passing. Sure enough there was, so she had to be re-catheterized. Also, we tried to give her tylenol with codeine twice and she threw it up twice. So we're going to stick with just plain tylenol I guess. She still isn't eating hardly anything, but does seem a bit more comfortable now that her bladder is drained. Please pray that she'll start eating and that her pain will be well-controlled with just the tylenol. And just that she overall gets well enough to go home! I'm guessing we might be here until Sunday or Monday. I'll let you know if her day starts to get better. Love, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment