The birthday girl in her Sunday dress. :)
Well, yesterday was Lyla Jane's 4 month birthday! It was a very busy day for us so I wasn't able to post anything, but one day late ain't so bad, right? :)
She is still smiling a lot, and talking a lot. Sometimes she likes to smile and talk during feeding time so it takes a little longer to eat. :) I'm guessing she's close to 10 1/2 lbs now--she has a doctor's appt on Tuesday so we'll find out for sure then. She's been eating more and more--I think she's not afraid to eat more now because she doesn't have the gagging/choking episodes as often or as severely as she used to. All in all, she just continues to be an absolute joy. She makes us smile and laugh and give thanks every day.
She's getting so big! She looks adorable in her little purple dress!
ReplyDelete