Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6 months old

Well, our little Pearlie girl is 6 months old already! Here's what she's been up to lately...

-Her 2 bottom teeth have come in so she chews on anything and everything she can get her hands on, including her toes!
-She loves to stick out her tongue and crack us up when she does it.
-She's a very content baby and she smiles easily.
-She loves to play with her toys~her hands are always busy, busy.
-She's very observant and notices everything going on around her~doesn't miss a beat!
-She loves to be where all the action is!
-She's still not a big fan of tummy time~she rolls right to her back as soon as possible.
-She's also not a fan of rice cereal yet, but we're working on that.
-She loves to make lots of squeaky sounds, and squeal when she's excited or happy.
-She loves to play patty-cake and clap.
-She also loves tummy zerberts and daddy's whisker tickles.
-She loves books and kicks her feet like crazy when we read because she's excited. Hope she's a reader some day!
-She's getting very quick at pulling hair and pulling glasses off.
-She's starting to enjoy dropping things just to hear the sound it makes.
-She's starting to reach for mama when I put my arms out to her.
-She still loves her pacifier and her soft blankies.
-She looks a lot like her daddy and is very entertained by her big sis.
-I call her my little flea-flea because she's still just little. :)

Love her to pieces.

And here's a few pics from our summer so far...

This is what I saw when I walked into Lyla's room one morning. I was cracking up for a good ten minutes, and so was she. What a nut!

Lyla's new kiddie pool

Rainbow toes!

My parents and us at Beaver Creek--so beautiful there!

This is the spot where Joel and I got engaged. :)

Big stuff in the high chair, ready to try some rice cereal.


Pool fun with cousin Ethan. :)

Large, medium, small...it's fun having girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment