A sweet Pearlie smile :)
Lyla has been saying a few more words lately. She doesn't necessarily say them consistently but we're just glad she's saying stuff! Yesterday she said "all done" very clearly, and she is starting to say "no". Her teacher and her helper at school also caught her saying "no" a few times too! She is also doing such a good job of getting herself up into her walker and then taking off on her own. I love that she is becoming more independent. We are starting to try a potty chair with Lyla too. She went #1 in there once and #2 in there once. We were so amazed and proud of her! I'm not sure if she really gets it yet but I feel like it might be starting to click. We just put her on the potty after meals and hope for the best. It may take awhile but I think she'll get it--at least we're praying she does! New things every day with our amazing little Lyla. Praise the Lord!
Pearl is just as sweet as can be. She is doing just great at nursing and is really establishing a good schedule I think. Four times she has slept from 11pm to 7am which has been wonderful for me! Sleep is good. :) She is smiling and cooing more and more every day, and her head control seems to improve every day as well. Amazing how quickly she is growing and changing. We praise the Lord for our Pearl!
Lyla and Pearl are really starting to make a connection. Pearl likes to look at Lyla's face, and Lyla will crawl over to Pearl if she's crying and take her hands and smile at her. Lyla gets really sad if we have to take Pearl away from her. It is so sweet--melts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment