Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Our Little Firecracker



(Lyla & Daddy--I love this one)



Baby belly at 16 weeks :)
I've been feeling great, and I'm amazed at how much earlier my belly started to pop out this pregnancy. We will have our ultrasound 3 weeks from today and find out if the baby is a boy or girl--can't wait!

Also, just wanted to express how grateful I am to be an American. Even with all the crazy stuff going on in our country right now, there is still no other place in the world I would rather live. I have been to several third world countries, and I hope if you are reading this, that you have had that opportunity as well. It has surely helped me to truly appreciate the USA. We are so blessed to have all the rights and freedoms that we have, and to be able to live without oppression and everyday hardship. I still believe that the majority of the people here in the U.S. would rather help you than hurt you. I thank God for all that we have here.
May God bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment