Monday, January 26, 2009

Movies

I don't know about you, but Joel and I tend to watch a lot more movies in the winter, simply because we're indoors more (especially this winter when it seems like every day it's either snowing or below zero).  There aren't too many movies that we've seen that are really very inspiring.  However, recently we've viewed two movies that are excellent.  I was so inspired by them that I felt the need to make a post about them!  They are Young At Heart and Expelled.  

Young At Heart is about a choir of senior citizens that travels internationally performing modern rock songs.  You will laugh, you will cry, but mostly you'll laugh. :) 
 



Expelled is by Ben Stein and is based on the debate between Darwinism and Intelligent Design.  It will surprise you and make you think.
  

These explanations may not sound extremely riveting, but the movies are.  I hope you will go and rent them if you haven't already!      

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are big movie watchers but we haven't seen either of those yet. Thanks for the recommendation. Have you guys seen Fireproof yet? It is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete